The King's Live Community is a space dedicated to the knowledge-sharing, professional development and connection of interventional endoscopy professionals, as well as followers and attendees of King's Live...
King's Live 2020
10 - 14 November 2020
Welcome to the Virtual home for this year’s King’s Live 2020!
All live content has now been added to the platform to view within the on demand section for you to catch up on and review at your leisure and will be available on the here for over 6 months. Even if you watched every minute of the live event (thank you!) then there is additional content from sponsors, King’s Live 2019 and bonus content from King’s Live 2020 for you to watch - just click on sessions, then on demand.
Don’t forget to view the sponsor stands and contact them if you have any questions on the any of the equipment and products used in the live cases and referred to throughout the lectures.
Lecture day Quiz
If you haven’t watched the Lecture content; Lower GI endoscopy at a glance: diagnosis, treatment and future advances, make sure you complete the pre event quiz to test your learning available here - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KL2020Pre
If you have watched the lecture make sure you test your knowledge in the post event quiz providing you the answers here - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KingsPostLecture
Make the most of the King’s Live Platform
To maximise your King’s Live experience make sure you have ‘opted in’ to interact within the platform; Click on ‘my profile’ in the top right of the platform, then ‘edit profile’. You will then be able to tick the box which will allow you to interact across the platform – make sure you click ‘save’ once complete.
Please do visit our industry partners on the sponsor page for a wealth of information and great educational videos. If you have any questions around the kit and equipment that is used within the live sessions be sure to drop them a message or arrange a meeting using the buttons at the top of their profiles.
We take great pride in the educational programme and by the end of the conference delegates will be able to recall:
- • Magnification endoscopic diagnosis of oesophageal, gastric and colorectal lesions
- • Super magnification classification using endocytoscopy
- • Techniques of EMR and ESD
- • Techniques of colonoscopic high frequency ultrasound to detect depth of invasion
- • Indications and techniques of double balloon enteroscopy
- • Indications and techniques of POEM
- • Indications and techniques of G-POEM
- • The techniques of dye spray magnification colonoscopy in ulcerative colitis
- • Techniques of ERCP, cholangioscopy and EUS.
- • Techniques of metabolic interventional endoscopy and endoscopic suturing techniques
- • Artificial intelligence in gastrointestinal endoscopy
We very much hope you enjoy King's Live Virtual 2020 and make sure you keep an eye out for future inspiring, practical and educational courses.
With best wishes,
Amyn Haji, Course Convener
Consultant Colorectal & Laparoscopic Surgeon, King’s College Hospital